NCL giving away signed Miami Nights Jersey
Here’s a chance to win an autographed Miami Nights Jersey: The National Cycling League is hosting a Summer Cycling Giveaway, with more than $3,000 in prizes.
For this contest, the NCL has teamed up with RY Outfitters and some of the top outdoor sporting brands.
Included in the grand prize is an NCL package that includes two VIP tickets to any NCL Cup race, a team jersey autographed by the Miami Nights or the Denver Disruptors, and official National Cycling League merchandise.
Here’s what’s else is included in the giveaway:
- CEP Compression: A pair of every height in CEP Ultralight Socks and a pair of CEP Ultralight Shorts
- Tifosi Optics: $350 Tifosi Optics Gift Certificate
- Po Campo: A Po Campo bundle worth $280
- Primal Wear: $500 Primal® Gift Card for Premium Cycling Apparel
- VitaMonk: Athlete Bundle Pack
- Tons: Win a $500 Tons Value Package
- Mendi: $250 of Mendi CBD Essentials for energy, pain relief, & a calmer mind
- Mixed Up Nut Butter: A $250 E-Gift Card to Mixed Up Nut Butter
- National Cycling League: $650 NCL Bundle – 2 VIP Tickets, Autographed Team Jersey & NCL Apparel
To enter visit: https://ryoutfitters.com/blog/cycling-giveaway-june-2023
The NCL is a new professional league with a $1 Million prize purse. The inaugural NCL Cup race took place on the streets of Miami Beach on April 8, 2023.
Races feature 10 teams competing for a record-setting $1 Million prize purse across a series of four criterium-style races. Two of the teams are owned by the NCL, while the other 8 are invited to participate in the league. The NCL teams include the Miami Nights and Denver Disruptors.